Wednesday, March 28, 2018

OUR NEEDED RAIN HAS COME.

It has been so nice to have lots of rain as we really needed it here in NE Missouri.  Of course, there was some flooding of roads and yards.  Ours got very muddy and wet as usual and my dogs loved playing in it all.  Especially my little so called Phoo Phoo dog, Vincent vG who is a Maltese Poodle mix.  He loves the outdoors and likes getting dirty.  I always apologize to him when I have to give him yet another bath, but I also tell him that GOD made him a little white hairy dog and not me.  I do adore him but just take a look at this dirty face.
His legs and even belly were like this also.  And we were getting company for dinner and more afterward for my husband's birthday.  So I let it dry and lots just fell off but had to bath for the rest.  I did not bother to clean the floors, only sweep them as my company all  know about dogs, and especially my dogs ruling the world.  Clean but dog prints on my nice wooden floors is nothing new.

And yes, it has begun to rain again today.  Positive is that the pond is full and the grass is greening.

No comments:

Post a Comment