Friday, March 30, 2018

BEAUTIFUL MORNING IN MY COUNTRY NEIGHBORHOOD


March 30, 2018, I was out in the backyard with my three little dogs, about 6:30 a.m..  It was warmer and peaceful.  As I turned to look West, I was graced with a beauty of a moon setting.  Moon was bright deep orange with some dark grey clouds in front of it.  What a beauty.  It made me think of a time long ago when driving across the country, and the Moon was speaking to us as it looked huge and wonderful.  We were going across South Dakota I believe.  My youngest child was in the backseat and piped up that the Moon was so pretty and looked like when I hang a picture on a wall with a nail.  She said that it looked like someone just hung it there for us to look at and it was a pretty picture.

Wow, this morning brought back that happy memory and it also brought a lovely view to me which I needed.  It seems when I have had a difficult day, GOD blesses me in some way the next day with a great natural thing like the Moon setting, or a Sun rise, or a magnificent Eagle soaring over my head.  Life is good even in down times.  Just enjoy each moment.  

It was all so dynamic that I did not even rush inside to get my camera.  I savored the moments while my dogs enjoyed being outside for their morning needs.  Birds were singing to me.  Yes, just me, or at least I can think that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment