Saturday, March 24, 2018


EXCITED ABOUT A BREAD PAN


Yes, I am a country person, but I believe anyone who likes to make breads, gets excited about new recipes, products, and even bread pans.  Today I received my pullman, 13 inch, covered bread pan which I had ordered from King Arthur Flour in Vermont.  I was so excited to hold it.  It is heavy and "beautiful".  So tonight I downloaded a few recipes and will get at experimenting with sandwich breads.

Sometimes it is just small things but things that interest me that get me happy.  Bread does this, not only to eat it, but to make it.  Some days I just "feel the need to knead".
If you have not enjoyed making breads, just keep trying.  How delicious it can be with good butter.  I like it toasted, broiled, grilled, or just fresh out of the oven.  I like sandwiches with homemade bread also.  Just enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment