Wednesday, March 28, 2018

MY SANDWICH BREAD................DELICIOUS


The sandwich bread recipe and pan worked so well.  I enjoyed the process and the product afterward was wonderful.  My daughter was here for overnight and we all enjoyed it with our casserole of Tatter Tots, meat, corn, which is also delicious.  Then we had some for toast for breakfast and with our next evening meal of steak and baked potato for my husband's birthday.  After that, other people came for cake, which was cheese cake.  My 20 year old grandson does not like cheese but he opted for a couple of slices of my wonderful sandwich bread.  Actually he asked if I had any homemade bread and he would eat that as he loved my homemade breads.  Nice compliment from him and I do agree I have become a good bread maker.  I actually have baked bread for years now, but I enjoy the time to do more and always have homemade and fresh breads, muffins, English muffins and even bagels.

No comments:

Post a Comment