Thursday, January 26, 2017

COUNTRY PHOTOS:


Country living brings many lovely country photos and I feel blessed by having many framed in my home.  I also have walls with photos from great trips I have taken.  I have made cards to share with others while I still continue to post many on facebook, and other sites.  It is a joy to see the progress from years ago.  Good equipment helps with that process also.  But the important thing is to get out there and do it, daily actually.

Now I have been so encouraged today as my oldest granddaughter just posted a lovely album of photos she took on a short visit to an animal park in St. Louis area.  She received a better camera from her boyfriend's brother.  She also works as the manager of a WalGreen's Photo Lab in the area.  But, what encourages me so much is it blesses me to see this grown woman who I used to encourage to take photos with my camera and than just take my camera and take a walk and take photos.  I have done this with my younger granddaughter also.  This love of photography is being passed down.  To top it off, she wrote that she is learning by doing it daily and enjoying the process.  

 MO capitol in Jefferson City.
 Sunset from my front porch.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What an amazing sunset! I also like how you used the stone frame. I am not on Facebook but I do like Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete