Friday, December 30, 2016

FUN  WITH THE OLD, EVEN IN BLACK AND WHITE


Roy and I took a short back roads trip yesterday from our house to Mexico, Missouri and back.  Of course we stopped for a little shopping and lunch, but main idea of trip was to take photos of old buildings, especially old barns.  We also had some time to stop at the South Fork of the Salt River and walk along the beach area where people put in boats and kayaks, canoes.  I could see myself doing that, but right now I always have plenty to do.  Years ago I did do canoeing and enjoyed it.

The photography in black and white does capture the old structures in a special way.  



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. I would love to build a farm table with some of that barn wood. Sorta sad when you see the barns fall apart like that. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete