Friday, June 1, 2018

WELCOME  JUNE,  2018

June 1 in NE Missouri was very warm, actually, beating its record at 100 in our area.  Wow, but it made for a great swimming day to welcome in summertime.
My three little guys went in the pool with me.  It is just a simple but large above ground pool, now about five years old, but it is wonderful in my country living to have this pool to enjoy, especially in weather like this.  

In July we will have a pool party for Hemingway's birthday and his dog friends so I have been getting our other two boys, Vincent and Mr. Molesley more used to the pool.  My Hemingway just loves it, jumps and dives and swims all around.   It has taken more with the other two, especially Vincent who has been timid in many things.  I am so proud of how they are doing.  It is very enjoyable.  They make me smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment