Monday, November 28, 2016

I Regress:

The best laid plans of mine to keep current with my blog just is not working.  It seems that I have been in a bit of a slump with several things....my circular sock knitting machine, which I have had for one year now, and still make and take apart the socks as I am not liking the toes.  I admit I kept a few pair for myself but would not give others as gifts.  The answer is "just do it", however, that does not seem to be working.

Maybe my regression is because I become downhearted about things especially this time of year.  Maybe some would call it depression, but I really don't believe I am depressed as I get up and do things, just not all things I would like to do.  

Then there is health issues again with my heart rate going too high and jumping or doing an extra beat due to the PVC's.  This is the issue I quit work finally over, and chronic fatigue because of it.  Now I finally admit that I have fibermyolga which I fought with doctor a long time about.  He stated that it always does take me awhile and then I succumb to the fact and findings.  Well, I don't want to be one of these sit in a charge I hurt type people.  SO....I get up and get going even when tired.  

Example just this morning up at 6:00 and laundry in, coffee made, homemade doughnuts from  yesterday eaten, and cleaned the refrigerator which was on my list.  I also backed with fabric a nice picture that I did with wool art, also on my list to finish.  But really this early.  My plan is to get at things when I have the energy and then rest when I don't.  But while I rest, I read, knit, write, color, embroider.  Sometimes I actually take a needed nap.

Findings are that on days I feel sore, I stay in my pjs and accept it....with comfort.  Days I want to go to town, I will, but for shorter days, not pushing everything in one drive to town.  Hoping to accomplish that one.

Then I see in it all that people so affect me.  Holidays affect me because of the people in them.  My Thanksgiving was stressful because of son and daughter having issues and being hateful.  I set guide lines, but there was still and undercurrent of things going on.  So silly seeing they are 45 and 48, no way children, and both with several degrees, no way stupid:  well, maybe in their actions!

This affects my well being and after a good discussion with my husband, I realize that I can go on vacation and schedule my days so as not to wear out, and I come away feeling fine.  Issue is I don't take the problems with me, including the people any more.

Long blog to be made short or end is that I am still working out this life travel and I am 68.  It all amazes me.  But I am to take better care of me and enjoy my life.  Forward and upward I go, to challenge myself with my csm and to get and keep moving.  I know I can do this.  

My rest time is always so much better because of my little sweet dogs.
 Vincent, Maltese/poodle mix.
 Mr. Molesley, Italian Greyhound
Hemingway, Yorkie/ terrier mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment