Thursday, July 5, 2018

Fourth of July, 2018

Hoping your holiday was fine.  We had family here and even some family dogs.  Also had our neighbor dog who is our guest dog for the summer as they are in their homeland of South Africa.  Lots of food, some fishing and swimming also.

Hoping that this holiday can continue to be celebrated for freedoms and a country that I love.  As things go in our time of trouble in our wonderful country and many including me, think of moving to Canada, which is a great country also, I continue to pray for our country to sustain through this term of a terrible leader.

With that said, I put red on my lovely dogs and gave my granddaughter a nice July 4th fascinator and went on with the day.  However, this positive person decided that I cannot tolerate the negativity of some of the family member....actually rudenesses to each other and to me.  So this is the last July 4th that I will have everyone here.  I will always celebrate this day as I love my country.  Thinking about it...even if I move to wonderful Canada, I will still celebrate July 4th for this wonderful country.




No comments:

Post a Comment