Monday, December 21, 2015

CHRISTMAS SUGAR COOKIES

Today I made my sugar cookies and frosted them also.  I did miss my "counter surfer", Miss Daisy Mae Foxhound, who I lost in August.  She made the process and other counter things difficult but fun.  No one could take her place as she is my bff.  My two old little doxies, of course, cannot reach the counter, and my new little guy, Yorkie, also is too small.  Even if they could reach the counter, Daisy Dog would always be the special counter surfer.  Miss you much today my sweet friend.
Have a wonderful Holiday Season with all those you love, the two and four legged ones.  Bake, eat, talk, laugh, cry, sing, rest, and then do it all over again.  Also, remember what and why you celebrate the season for...JESUS was born and then died for your sins.  Worship and praise HIM this holiday season.  

No comments:

Post a Comment