Saturday, November 23, 2013

Country Katie and Daisy Mae

My First Blog       11-23-13

Like all new things, you can fight or find  the challenge.   I put blogging on my list of things to learn and do when I quit my job, retired in 2011.  All my life I have not been a procrastinater, but with blogging, it seems I have.  I have checked them out and really thought I would do this, but today, now two years later, here I am.  Congratulations to me I think. 

What spurred me on is camping, or as I call it, glamping (glamour camping), which I started in August of 2013.  I want to join the sisterhood of glampers and I love the MaryJaneFarm Magazine.  I even desire to do the merit badges and progress with helping my 11 year old granddaughter do them also.

So this country women, wife, mother and grandmother, owner of  the most  wonderful rescue dog, Daisy Mae (a foxhound), but we won't tell her as  she  thinks she is a special "people", is now a blogger.  So blog me something.  I have many interests, including knitting, quilting, sewing, crocheting, reading, cooking (yes, yummy cooking and baking of breads), gardening, music, scrapbooking, plus family, church family, friends, and auction buddies.  I have a consignment booth of vintage things, enjoy photography, walking, biking and swiming.

No comments:

Post a Comment