Sunday, September 16, 2018




STANDING TALL IS IMPORTANT AT ANY AGE


Standing tall does not only mean structure, but it means inside, which, to me, is more important then anything.  You have to stand up for yourself at any age.  The younger generation talk about being bullied at school.  All ages can be bullied.  It is not right.  I tell you that I hear and see and also have had people bully me and I am 70.  But I am a force inside that may not look like it on the outside.  They may see this eccentric, old hippie lady, with white hair, a little slower walk, but are wrong to only see that.  I am strong.  I am standing tall always on the inside, for myself and for others.  Bullies look out.  There are lots of people like me around.  We stand for good, we stand for character, for respect, for truth and more truth, for dignity, honesty, loyalty, and kindnesses also.
Don't think you should over look the older person, and don't neglect or disrespect them.  We are here for others.  We are here for others to look at and listen to and learn from.  

I like learning all I can and often it is from younger people.  Some of my older friends have just stopped.  It is ashamed as I see it.  So much life to live, even at 70.  So much yet to experience and learn.  

So get up, get going, stand tall, learn, and grow, and stand tall for yourself and others.  Be brave.  Also standing tall is good physically for the old frame of bones that hold us up.
Be the best you can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment