Sunday, September 9, 2018



My Newest Quilt.....


This week I finished the mason jar, zinc lid, critters inside embroidered block quilt with bee fabric for sashes and outer boarder.  A pale yellow small floral for the framing of the blocks looks so nice also.  The back is bright colors, with paisley print and flowers.  I liked using the quilt width backing, my first time to do that in all the quilts I have made through the years.  Sometimes I have used a sheet but first to purchase backing fabric and am pleased with it, so it is a must for the next up and comer quilt which is autumn colors and will be a block four square.  I have yet to start it because I have other projects to do first in sewing, such as some purses, a new found addiction to making them.  Also am sewing a very nice fall jacket for myself,  black embossed and lined with a pink rayon.  Large project which I would like to finish before going on vacation mid October.





No comments:

Post a Comment